Tuesday, December 23, 2008


OK, so as we were pondering ideas of how best to post items (especially videos) for our family far away to view, I decided to follow suit of many of my friends and start a blog. Please don't have any high expectations of frequent updates, but I will do my best. I know I couldn't have picked a worse time, especially for someone in sales at a company who operates on a calendar year, but I will give it a shot. As most of our life revolves around our beautiful little girl, you should expect it to be about her, hence the title, Haleigh Rose. Hope you enjoy some snippets from the life of our amazing 2 year old wonder!! She is quite the character! God Bless and Happy Holidays. I hope to get us some more Christmas joy soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Although I have FB too...this will be awesome for me! :) Thanks! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!