Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playdate, Mommy's Girls' Day, and Mother's Day

So we have had a couple of special weeks. Last weekend Haleigh and I got to go and play with some
























of my Mom's college friends and one of their daughter's who is my age and I played with as a toddler and her toddler and infant. It was fun! They played bubbles, decorated cookies and had a dance party! Fun to see it come full circle and watch the next generation.
Yesterday Mommy got to go to have a girls day with my sister and lifelong friend, Sarah (Caleb's Mommy). It was the first time in 3 years that we all got to go out and have fun and be in person together!! It was so nice. It was the first time I have hugged Sarah since October 2006, it was the best hug ever!!!!
And then of course was Mother's Day. It has been a beautiful day and my lovely husband has worked very hard to make it a special and relaxing day for me and has tried to make sure I don't have to do anything. My daughter has been especially wonderful and I have been able to thoroughly enjoy my day. We went to church with my mom and sister and grandparents and then had lunch afterward. Haleigh really wanted to wear her new princess skirt and take her twinkle, twinkle star wand, so she did, and looked cute as usual. It was a nice day!










Hope everyone is well! Thanks for checking in on us!


No comments: